OpenGeo Suite is a complete geospatial platform for managing data and building maps and applications across web browsers, desktops, and mobile devices. Built on leading open source geospatial software, OpenGeo Suite has a robust and flexible architecture that enables organizations to reliably manage and publish geospatial data.
- Manage and store data reliably with PostGIS
- Publish maps and data from a variety of formats and sources with GeoServer
- Build flexible user interfaces and custom workflows in the browser with OpenLayers
- Analyze and publish geospatial data on the desktop with QGIS
- Access and edit data using open standards from top to bottom, including OGC standards like WMS, WFS, WCS, and others.